- Contributer Day: 20 Questions Challenge. January 30 and 31, 2016 Who wants to participate?
- WordPress Community News via Meetup posted on the website as reminder!
- WordCamp Miami, 20 through 21, 2016 w/ pre-WC event on Friday 2/19 – –If you contemplate to go, check out the hotel page: Special rates will end at January 31 or first week of February. Carol, Brian and Birgit will be at WordCamp Miami. Who else?
- New pages on our Meetup Space:
- March Meetup date has changed to 3/31
- Upcoming WordPress SWFL Meetups
A huge “Thank you” to our speaker, Brian Zajac, (“Say-Jack”) EyeMagination who was thinking fast on his feet when the power went out, and with it all lights, and wifi and projector. Thanks to everyone who stayed with us, when we had to move the venue to the nearest Denny’s to continue our conversation.
Thank you also to Mark and Linda Candels of Candels Estimating, who grant us access to their training room every month!
Despite the challenges, Brian gave us great insights into how you can create more traffic, through better UX – (User experience) and listening in on what your users are actually doing on your web site by studying your Google Analytics and other means.
Here is Brian’s Slidedeck for you.
Big Thank you also to Caroline Ravelo for her extensive Meeting notes who are on GoogleDoc.I also attach Caroline’s original WordDocument: SWFL WordPress Meetup 20160128:
Thank you all, especially Brian for sharing so much great content and Birgit for organizing the event.
Here are some of the notes I took from our Meetup session – Caroline Ravelo
Feel free to add your notes in the comment section as well either here or on GoogleDocs.