Between Mid April and Mid May, we conducted our topics survey among our members and here are the results.
The Top 6 WordPress Topics are now scheduled for the second half of 2018
- Ensuring Search Engine Visibility – Onsite SEO (July 21, 2018)
- Tips, Tricks, and Pitfalls to Avoid When Moving Your Site to SSL (August 16, 2018)
- Reusable Blocks for Content Creators (Gutenberg) (September 20, 2018)
- 3rd Party Editors for WordPress (October 18, 2018)
- REST API, Best practices for Developers (November 15, 2018)
- The Business of Being a Web Developer (December 20, 2018)
Call for Volunteers
We won’t have a meeting in June, both our co-organizers will be traveling. One of the question in the survey was “Would you be interested in organizing an event within WordPress Meetup SWFL?”. 50% of the participants answered Maybe(6) or Yes(3). When we get back we will schedule a video conference call with all to discuss how we can get more people involved in organizing meetups. If you are interested, feel free to submit your name and you’ll be invited to the video call, too.
Online Events for WordPress Developers
WordSesh July 25th, 2018
Join WordPress developers from around the world for a must-attend virtual conference on July 25th, 2018. Check out the Speakers, Session, and Speakers